EMC test is a far-field testing, which gives frequency information about which frequency points are overstandard, but there is no location information. Near-field measurement sits very convenientally for interference positioning, and even accurate to the IC pin to specific line, thus determining the cause of interference.
Conduction interference is mainly based on frequencies below 30MHz, for the power terminal conduction interference mainly measures the device under test along the power cord to the power supply network of the harassment voltage, but also includes through the signal line to the other surrounding equipment transmitted to the harassment signal.
• Built in CISPR bandwidths and detectors
• Automated scans of multiple segment
• Limit Lines and automated peak/limit searches
• Up to 3 traces with different detectors
• Log Frequency Display
• Live measurements with 3 detectors at marker or signal
• Corrections for antennas, LISNs, cables, and preamps
• Model; RSA5000/RSA3000/DSA800 Spectrum Analyzers
• Near-field probe: NFP-3
• Built-in EMI Pre-compliance Software:: RSA5000-EMI/RSA3000-EMI
• EMI Pre-compliance PC Software: S1210
• Quasi-peak detector/EMC filter: RSA5000-EMC/RSA300-EMC/EMI-DSA800
By clicking on the button “I accept” or by further usage of this website you express consent with usage
of cookies as well as you grant us the permission to collect and process personal data about your
activity on this website.
Such information are used to determine personalised content and display of the relevant advertisement on social networks and other websites. More information about personal data processing can be found on this link. Read More